Mother day quotes sayings - 30+ Mothers Day Quotes


Mother day quotes sayings - 30+ Mothers Day Quotes


“Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” 

“Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be      deserved.”

“I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” 

“A child’s first teacher is its mother.”

“Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” 

“When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” 

“My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.”

“A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity.” 

“Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural   laws.’ 

“Whenever I’ve ever needed a shoulder to cry on, my mother has always been there.”
 
“Once you’re a mom, you’re always a mom. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget.” 

“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” 

“She knows me like nobody else does, she is my mother.” 

“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” 

“A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” 

“There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” 

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”

“A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” 

“A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” 

“Sooner or later, we all quote our mothers.’ 

“In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” 

“Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.” 

“Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.”

“Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” 

“It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother that’s why the world calls her grandmother.” 

“Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.” 

“A mother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.” 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post